Royal Pas Reform
Integrated Hatchery Solutions
Royal Pas Reform is the world’s only single-source supplier of smart, integrated and sustainable hatchery solutions. The company is one of the largest producers of incubators in the world and operates in over 100 countries. Pas Reform celebrated its centenary in 2019 and received the designation ‘Royal’.
Since its foundation, Royal Pas Reform has been at the forefront of developing smart, integrated and sustainable hatchery solutions. The company supplies:
- industrial incubators for the production of uniform, robust day-old chicks;
- hatchery automation systems for the efficient processing of hatching eggs and day-old chicks;
- climate control equipment for sustainable and hygienic air and water treatment;
- hatchery management software for monitoring, analysing and optimising the hatching process;
- service and support to ensure the efficient and reliable operation of integrated hatchery systems.
At the heart of the company is Pas Reform Academy, which, in close cooperation with customers and universities, conducts research into the effect of the incubation process on chick embryo development. This specialist expertise is used to develop new, innovative products and services for the hatchery industry and to train and coach hatchery managers.
Over the years, Royal Pas Reform has developed dozens of innovative solutions for hatcheries, such as SmartStart™ Early Feeding, a practical feeding solution which provides chicks with food and water as soon as they hatch. Early Feeding promotes the development of robust day-old chicks and helps to reduce the need for antibiotics.
Royal Pas Reform’s sales and service operations are conducted from three offices: Royal Pas Reform in the Netherlands, Pas Reform do Brasil in Brazil and Pas Reform North America in the United States. Royal Pas Reform also has its own sales offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and an extensive network of agents in more than 60 countries.